4 cups of lettuce or spinach
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1 sliced tomato or cherry tomatoes
1/2 sliced avocado
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1 cup Italian Marinated Tempeh
Annie’s Naturals Goddess Dressing to taste.
Toss the lettuce, carrots, tomato, pumpkin seeds and tempeh together. Top with sliced avocado and serve with Goddess Dressing.
- Use packaged tempeh bacon if you don’t want to make marinated tempeh.
- Avocado and tomatoes are great in the summer, but during the winter, you’ll want to experiment with other vegetables.
- Top with balsamic vinegar and olive oil or another favorite salad dressing, instead of Goddess Dressing.
- For a low-sodium version, use the low-sodium variation of the Italian Marinade and serve with olive oil and balsamic vinegar to replace the Goddess Dressing.
- Can be easily made gluten-free by choosing an appropriate salad dressing and brand of tempeh.
More information for Tempeh Salad recipe:
- Prep time: 5 min
- Total time: 5 min